Machines / UW-11
UW-11 Machine for automatic feeding of 2D and 3D elements from conveyor.
The UW-11 machine is designed to automatic feed 2D and 3D elements (eg. promotion elements) form conveyor to packaging or cartoning machines.
TECHNICAL/ OPERATING DATA
1. Material type: 2D flat elements and 3D elements
- thicknees: from 1 to 30 mm; maximum difference between 3D elements: 10 mm
- package length: 65 mm, minimum
- package width: 120 mm, maximum
- elements packed into polypropylene film sachets with or without printing
- polypropylene film thickness: 30 µm, max.
- sachets are heat sealed in one line without cutting
- seam width of two connected sachets: 15 mm
- feeding speed: 120 pcs/ minute
2. Operation principles of throw in machine:
- taking of film with elements from package by means of feeding strips
- cutting of single sachet
- feeding of sachet by receiving strips
- start of element feeding is initiated by signal from packaging machine
- feeding cycle can be initiated manually with push button.
TECHNICAL/ CONNECTION DATA:
- Power supply: 230V 50Hz
- Installed power: 1.5 kVA
- Compressed air pressure: 6 bars
- Compressed air consumption: 0,3 m3/h
- Overall dimensions: 1200mm x 600mm x 400mm
- Weight (basic machine): 90 kg.
- Attendance: 1 person/ several machines